A Safespace Hi-Lo creates a safe, low stimulation environment that helps to improve sleep patterns, providing a safer environment for those who might be at risk of harm from the hard surfaces or bars in alternative bed.
- The Safespace Hi-Lo has ‘flex-out’ sides that absorb impact when pushed against.
- To ensure the safety of the user, the bed requires a clearance of 25cm from any hard surface.
- There are no moving parts or hard surfaces inside the Safespace compartment providing a soft, safer sleeping area.
- The bed is a contained unit and when inside the user has no access to the bed base beneath.
- The bed has a travel range of 40cm. At its lowest position, the height from the floor to the bed base is 43cm and at its highest position, it is 83cm.