The Advantages of Pronto Dry
- Very Fast Results
- Color Change Shows Degree of Infection
- Cost Effective, Simple and Convenient
- Sensitive and Specific for Helicobacter pylori
- No Refrigeration Required
- Proven Reliability
- CE marked / FDA registered
- Easy to Read Color Change
WHAT IS IT ?
Improved Pronto Dry still relies on proven point read out – constructed ring detection and changing color from yellow to red.
In addition, the final reading is still after 60 minutes.
WHAT IS DIFFERENT?
The new patented Membrane point inserted between the point and read out of the ring detection, enables faster migration of ammonium ions to ring detection. This leads to 200% faster detection of the same concentration of Helicobacter pylori in a time of 1 minute to 20 minutes.
The final reading of 60 minutes, improved Pronto Dry pochustvitelen 30% for the same concentration of Helicobacter pylori vs. original Pronto Dry.