- First Ever – Zero Emission Box Ambulance.
- High-Efficiency Synchronous motor, 1150Nm torque.
- Customized conversion box.
- Equipped with WAS Smart assist system.
- Fully integrated disinfection system.
- E-management system with display motor.
The WAS Ambulance Vehicles (EMS) are specially developed for the various different applications and target countries around the world. Safety, ergonomics, economic efficiency and suitability for extreme environmental conditions are the focus here. In order to cope with the particular conditions in the target countries, the vehicles are equipped with special chassis and powerful air-conditioning units.
WAS is a pioneer in building the world’s safest ambulances. WAS is an active member of the European Norm Commission which created the European Norm EN1789. This norm is recognized internationally as the leading norm for all aspects of ambulances.
A central part of EN1789 is setting safety standards. The safety requirements are strict and clearly defined. To comply, WAS has successfully passed dynamic crash testing of the ambulance.